Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day Six: Stop and Take a Big Deep Breath



After a few days of listing things out, I am admittedly overwhelmed, exhausted, and discouraged at the thought of all that I want to do and be. So I would invite you all and am telling myself to remember Isaiah 40:31 (NKJV)
But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.
We are not required to do it all in one day and become who we were purposed to be overnight. I think we all need to take a collective deep breath and practice some “Peace Be Still.” Look at the items you prioritized and really stop and ask God to direct your steps. The inevitable “where should I start?” can be overwhelming. So for the rest of this weekend, I would invite you to stop. Pray over your list. Speak to God about each item listed, talk to Him about each category, and invite Him to be a part of your dreaming, planning, and doing. 

To Read 31 Days of Dream. Plan. Do. from the beginning click here

No comments:

Post a Comment