Saturday, November 1, 2014

November 2014 Goals


I was home most of the month of October. My doctor hadn't cleared me to exercise so I took that as license to eat tons of candy and cereal. (I seriously have a Lucky Charms problem!) Despite being confined to the couch, I was able to do a lot a of "when I am well" planning.  I started my 101 in 1001 list last month. Here is a quick recap of last month's goal progress and what I hope to accomplish next month. 

October Goals Recap:
  1. Pray daily
  2. Purposefully encourage 5 people daily
  3. Finish Skillshare class (Instead of worrying about my logo, I decided my time could be better spent pattern making.)
  4. Make a plan for starting my fashion line
  5. Get closer to my goal weight (I gained a few pounds while I was recuperating at home.)
November Goals:
  1. Pray daily
  2. Stay in sync with Bible reading program
  3. Save $300 towards mini emergency fund
  4. Lose 10 pounds
  5. Drink 8 glasses of water everyday
  6. Finish Round 3 of the 21 Day Fix
  7. Start Round 4 of the 21 Day Fix
  8. Complete November series the "12 Handmade Days of Christmas"
  9.  Launch Shopify Store
Most of my goals involve what I call the Daily Five: Prayer, Read the Bible, Exercise, Encourage Others, and Pookie Time! 

Some of my goals will require little to no effort, like sipping water all day. The rest of my goals will require a little more effort and a lot more baby steps. I will check in half way through the month in order to keep myself on track. 

I am off to work on my blog and fashion line! What are your goals for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment