Saturday, February 8, 2014

Handmade Gifts Series



HANDMADE GIFT | BABY BIBS

I love making handmade gifts for baby showers. The little bibs featured above were made for my cousin’s baby, Ricky. The base pattern was from the Purl Bee. I cut out around three dozen baby bib bases from the Purl Bee pattern. I thought it would be a good idea to have a stack of base baby bib patterns ready to roll.
Now, I know babies are not baked overnight so why do I need a bunch of baby bib cut outs ready to roll? Because I forget birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers, etc. I have become very bad with dates and to assuage my guilt I like to make pretty handmade gifts.
Use the base Purl Bee baby bib pattern, throw on tons of little ribbon scrap, and sew on left over button embellishments. Et Voila, handmade gift in a pinch!

No comments:

Post a Comment